These are some of my all time favorite movie quotes. Some are funny and make you laugh, some are so true that they make you stop and think, and some are so deep they make make you re-evaluate your entire life.
- “Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don’t shoot their husbands, they just don’t..” Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
- “Mama always said, ‘Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.’ “ Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump
- “I’ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too.” The Wicked Witch of the West, The Wizard of Oz
- “After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wakeup in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” Morpheus, The Matrix
- “Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don’t know, I wasn’t really paying attention.” Harry, Dumb and Dumber
- “Life moves pretty fast. You don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” Ferris Bueller, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- “I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen.” Lloyd Dobler, Say Anything
- “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.” Yoda, Star Wars Episode 1 The phantom Menace
- “What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You-You want the moon? Just say the word, and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey, that’s a pretty good idea. I’ll give you the moon, Mary.” George Bailey, It’s A Wonderful Life
- “What we do in life echoes in eternity.” Maximus, Gladiator
Care to share any of your favorite movie quotes?